MaxGrip Real-Time Compliance Management Program
Accurate information is critical for Food & Beverage companies that need and want to demonstrate full compliance with all safety standards and regulations. But while they have access to a wide variety of data and processes, today’s asset managers, asset owners and safety and integrity managers are hampered by a lack of real-time insights into their systems. As a result, they often make decisions based on outdated information.
MaxGrip addresses this problem with a Real-Time Compliance Management Program designed to give Food & Beverage companies greater control over the safety of their people, environment and processes. This industry-leading solution delivers:
- A comprehensive EAM-integrated dashboard that provides real-time insight into Integrity Management status by connecting all relevant data;
- A productive and responsive maintenance execution process that enhances safety and ensures consistency across the organization;
- Visual representation of how your assets relate to all applicable legislation regulations, and of critical regulated assets in daily work order planning;
- Up-to-date status of compliance or safety-critical work orders;
- Integrated deviation process to ensure completion of work orders;
- A comprehensive process for initiating, validating and approving changes in the work on critical assets.
A comprehensive approach with 100% proven compliance
MaxGrip’s Real-time Compliance Management Program is a comprehensive and proven approach that enables 100% compliance at all times. It identifies risks, assures technical integrity, and embeds maintenance work processes in your EAM system. With the MaxGrip Real-Time Compliance Management Program, your asset managers and leaders can rest assured, knowing that the appropriate safety measures are always in place.