Are you in control of your asset costs?
Controlling your CAPEX and OPEX
Two main cost drivers for managing the life cycle cost of an asset are the investment (CAPEX) and operational running costs (OPEX). The design and construction of an asset determines the influence you have on it’s operational expenditure. Additionally, any further investments made during the operation of the asset, like revamps or expansions, will impact the operating costs you face during your asset’s remaining lifetime. With our services and software, MaxGrip provides you with objective and accurate data about the asset, so you can make solid investment decisions.
This will help you to:
- Manage your assets across during the investment phase, active lifecycle and disposal so you can optimise end-to-end asset usage for optimal value and lowest costs;
- Determine the impact of investments on future operating and investment costs;
- Determine the cost effectiveness and ROI of investments during the assets life cycle.
Improvement and optimization
Operating expenditures are not only determined by capital expenditures, but also by a company’s strategies regarding maintenance, safety and operation. MaxGrip helps you to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation.
This will enable you to:
- Reduce overall costs while optimising your TCO, ROI, end-to-end cost and depreciation;
- Develop more efficient maintenance strategies;
- Create a better balance between CAPEX and OPEX;
- Accomplish an extended lifetime of the asset.
Effective management of your costs MaxGrip gives you clear insights in the assets and the business goals and strategy of your company. This way, you can make well-informed decisions about the operational expenditure and assess the impact of the decisions you make. Ultimately, to effectively manage your costs.