As an experienced project manager in our Malaysia office you have the responsibility of the planning, execution and closing of one or multiple RCM programs, mainly based in south-east Asia and Australia. You are accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives.
- Manage Start-up of a project and initiate important early activities by establishing the project vision, objectives and strategies for quality and commercial performance.
- Building project requirements.
- Managing the triple constraint for projects: Cost, time and scope.
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder communications and relations.
- Consult with clients on integrating Maintenance and integration projects.
- Work together with your team of local maintenance consultants to roll out maintenance strategies.