- Good understating and application of Preventative Maintenance techniques, and application to equipment and systems.
- Experience with MS Projects highly desirable, or equivalent. Provide project updates to Project Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to project schedules and leads projects in accordance with the project schedule.
- Coordination with the Team Lead and other team members to execute the assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
- Able to manage and lead small teams as required across multiple projects.
- Understand the application of RCM, RCA, FMEA, FMECA, RBI. Able to participate as a team member in workshop sessions, contribute technically where required.
- Use of software packages to manage risk assessments – contribute to the generation of results and recommendations.
- Good understanding and application of reliability and maintenance principles, including criticality and risk management.
- Understanding of regulatory international standards, including ISO 55000, ISO 14224, IEC and API requirements.
- Understanding and application of different various CMMS systems, and able to provide guidance on industry specific application.
- Able to draft and review technical reports and documentation, with a good command of the English language.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Able to effectively influence team member, providing guidance and mentoring.
- Able to communicate clearly with stakeholders within the business.
- Contribution in a team environment, and working with other team members to execute the assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
- Good time management skills, and able to lead by example with the MaxGrip values.
- Able to work in a diverse workplace of cultures.
- No restrictions on travel, as required.