As a maintenance/production consultant (Instandhaltung Consultant) you support and advice our clients with the implementation of their strategic and tactical goals in production management. You coordinate and manage asset, maintenance and reliability projects on behalf of our clients.
At our projects, we focus on:
- Asset performance management (APM) in its full range: We use different methodologies such as risk based management, reliability centered maintenance, root cause analysis, risk based inspection, FMECA, etc..
- Making sure production and quality always meet the expectations.
- Reliability and availability of the installations at the client.
- Structuring of production organizations from a maintenance point of view.
- Preparation and evaluation of maintenance concepts.
- Align maintenance policy with organizational objectives.
- Getting insight into the critical parts of a system (risk analysis).
- Evaluating of performance and performing root cause analysis to provide improvement.
- Manageability of the maintenance process.
- Making analysis- and management reports and give explanation to clients, management and line management of the client.