Due to growth we are looking to expand our team!
As a Maxgrip Associate Consultant, you will work with a team of motivated professional and resourceful consultants. In this role, you will be continually building new skills and you will evolve into an independent, expert advisor early on in your career.
- Facilitate Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) sessions.
- Optimize EAM data and its fit for client use.
- Analyze maintenance-related data and integrity from EAM systems (Infor/SAP/Maximo, etc.).
- Write management reports for internal and external use.
- Employ the use of project management principles to keep client informed and project on track.
- Design, implement, and/or evaluate maintenance concepts in the client’s EAM system.
- Prepare and give presentations independently to different levels of client staff including but not limited to maintenance and reliability managers, production unit managers, engineers, and operators.
- Assist in the creation of project plans and identify variations, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide recommendations to client in the field of maintenance and asset performance management.