Petra Nieuwenhuizen, Global Marketing Manager:
“I am looking for a professional and experienced content marketer, who will reach out to our target audience and make them just as eager as you to work with us. As a global player, we encourage creativity and expect you to always find new ways to stand out and engage with our clients, prospects, and partners. The MaxGrip marketing team is not afraid to do things differently. You will have a pivotal role, not only in managing the various approaches and projects, but also in creating the content and our online presence. We frequently need all hands on deck and team spirit is important. We do expect you to be proactive and self-motivated. You are curious and keen to learn everything about our products and services. You can transform this knowledge into engaging stories. If you are an enthusiastic go-getter who knows how to build new bridges and live for content, and if you want to be part of our growth and grow with us, then come and have fun with us at MaxGrip!”
What you will do
- In the lead to develop and manage the MaxGrip global online content strategy to increase lead generation, client retention and raise brand awareness.
- Create content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion. Engage with our clients and our consultants to find and create the appealing messages.
- Create and manage the content calendar to achieve our business objectives at the agreed cost. Develop and manage the required workflows. This includes, but is not limited to, our website management.
- Track, analyse and report on the results of campaigns and events on a regular and ongoing basis and optimize our efforts.
- Work with our partners on their online strategies to claim and create the right space for our content.
- Manage external agencies.
- Build bridges between MaxGrip departments and be the go-to person for marketing issues.
Who you are
Curiosity comes naturally to you! You are keen to gain in-depth knowledge about our services, products, and customers. You are proactive and creative. You have experience in grasping technical context and crafting it into engaging stories. You are not afraid to explore and try something different and surprise us. We need you to help shape and execute our new online strategy. You are structured and methodical, familiar with targets and deadlines, and at the same time you thrive in a dynamic organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in an international environment.
- SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Experienced in digital content hubs and all supporting social channels. Know the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Bachelor degree in communication / marketing.
- Outstanding skills in written English.
- Excellent program management skills.
- Smart and creative ideas on leveraging online channels and storytelling.
What we offer
MaxGrip is growing rapidly. We work with clients and partners all over the world. To support our ambition of further growth and development, we are looking for people with a global mindset who want to seize the opportunities of an exciting career within a company that is active in seriously dynamic markets and industries. We want people who show the ambition to add value for our customers as well as their own career by working with many multinational companies. You will be working in our head office in the World Trade Center in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
You will be working in a highly driven marketing team where you will have the freedom to go and shape the online strategy of the future.
It is MaxGrips’ mission to prevent all asset-related incidents and accidents. We are the world’s front runner in Asset Performance Management. We are both a consultancy firm and software house, creating smart solutions for businesses that manage capital-intensive assets. With our integrated services and software, we tackle challenges concerning safety, efficiency and reliability. We create logical links between tools, methods, techniques and people, and use powerful IT solutions to optimize the associated processes. We ensure that companies gain full control over their assets, so they can focus on their core business. With our head office in the Netherlands and offices in the USA, Australia, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore, we operate internationally. MaxGrip’s clients manage capital-intensive assets in a wide range of market sectors, including heavy industries such as Metals, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & Utilities , Power Generation and Food & Beverage. MaxGrip has a global reach and a global partner network.
Keywords: Reliability, Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Asset Management, Marketing, Communication, Social Media, Challenging, All-round, Education, Marketing & Communication, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, WordPress, marketing automation, content, brand awareness, lead generation, content marketing, content strategy..
Respond directly by using the button below to apply.
For further questions, please contact Joost Kragten (Corporate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)30-747 01 38.