- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
- 5 + years of Operational, Maintenance and/or Consulting experience.
- Preferred experience in Oil & Gas, Mining and Minerals, Infrastructure or Food & Beverage.
- Experience preferably include reliability and maintenance engineering, plant operations/maintenance, equipment inspection and maintenance, and risk management.
- Technical Requirements:
- Good understating and application of Preventative Maintenance techniques, and application to equipment and systems.
- Experience with MS Projects highly desirable, or equivalent. Provide project updates to Project Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to project schedules and leads projects in accordance with the project schedule.
- Coordination with the Team Lead and other team members to execute the assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
- Able to manage and lead small teams as required across multiple projects.
- Understand the application of RCM, RCA, FMEA, FMECA, RBI. Able to participate as a team member in workshop sessions, contribute technically where required.
- Use of software packages to manage risk assessments – contribute to the generation of results and recommendations.
- Good understanding and application of reliability and maintenance principles, including criticality and risk management.
- Understanding of regulatory international standards, including ISO 55000, ISO 14224, IEC and API requirements.
- Understanding and application of different various CMMS systems, and able to provide guidance on industry specific application.
- Able to draft and review technical reports and documentation, with a good command of the English language.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Able to effectively influence team member, providing guidance and mentoring.
- Able to communicate clearly with stakeholders within the business.
- Contribution in a team environment, and working with other team members to execute the assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
- Good time management skills, and able to lead by example with the MaxGrip values.
- Able to work in a diverse workplace of cultures.
- No restrictions on travel, as required.
Respond directly to this vacancy, by using the button below to apply. For further questions, please contact Joost Kragten (Corporate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)30-747 01 38.