As a MaxGrip maintenance consultant you work as an independent, expert advisor providing our clients with full-cycle project implementation expertise including assessment, recommendations, and implementation.
- Facilitate reliability centered maintenance (RCM) sessions.
- Provide recommendations in the field of maintenance and asset performance management.
- Create project plans, identify variations, risks, and opportunities.
- Prepare and facilitate FMECA and/or RCA workshops to analyze the client’s business requirements.
- Analyze maintenance-related data (and integrity) from EAM systems (Infor/SAP/Maximo, etc.).
- Design, implement, and/or evaluate maintenance concepts in the client’s EAM system.
- Optimize EAM data and its fit for client use.
- Prepare and give presentations independently to all levels of client staff including managers, directors, and executives.
- Coaching and training on the job.
- Provide training for customers and colleagues.
- Write management reports and articles for internal and external use.